Plus PM (hereinafter "our company") respect your privacy and take the following measures to handle personal information provided by you.
- When obtaining personal information from you, our company will specify our purpose of use as much as possible and then obtain only the required information.
- Our company will use your personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. Except legally accepted contents, if we wish to use such information beyond the specific range, we will obtain prior permission from you.
- Our company will assign a person responsible for appropriate management of the personal information and strive to manage your personal information appropriately to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of such information.
- Our company will not provide your personal information to any third parties unless it is permitted by you or legally accepted. When providing your personal information to any third party, our company will limit the information provided to only what is necessary. In addition, agreement etc. will be made for proper supervision of personal information provided to third parties.
- If you would like to inquire about or correct your personal information, our company will promptly respond to your request within a reasonable scope.
- Our company will comply with laws and regulations applicable to personal information, and will review and improve its efforts in the above items as appropriate.
At our site, information of accessed persons is recorded in the form of access logs.
The access logs include the domain names and IP addresses of the persons who accessed, the type of browser used, and the date and time of access, etc.
The access logs are utilized for website maintenance and management, and statistical analysis of website usage. They will not be used for any other purpose.
Cookies are data sent and received between the browser on your computer and the server so that you can browse our site more conveniently when you visit it again.
Cookies are saved in your browser and may be referred from the server, but files sent as cookies from our site do not contain any personally identifiable information, do not infringe your privacy, or will not have adverse effects on your computer.
At our website, the browsing history collected by cookies may correlate with personal information collected in advance by our company.